What are some of the many benefits of on-line counselling?
- Choice. You choose how you receive your counselling, whether via email, Skype or Instant Messenger.
- Convenience. Anywhere. Anytime. You decide the when, where and how of your counselling process.
- Cost-effective. It is way cheaper than traditional face-to-face therapy. With email and Instant Messenger you have a record of what was discussed so you won’t forget any important information covered. You also have the opportunity to formulate all your questions in your own time ensuring you cover what you need to without forgetting to ask anything.
- It works! Research has shown time and time again that on-line therapy with a trained professional is almost always helpful.
- Quick. No waiting weeks and weeks for an appointment. You get the support and answers you need when you need it.
- Accessible. If you have access to the internet, you have access to the help and support you need.
Choose from the following, the service that best suits your needs: